I hate complex license wording so I’ll say it simple:
A- Anything you buy on this site you can sell in your commercial games without paying royalties. You may NOT sell media from this site individually or as your own graphics pack. The music is NOT for commercial broadcast. We encourage you to edit the graphics you purchase to fit your game better. As every game is different.
B- Because we love your support, we will feature your submitted games on our “Roencia Game Creator site” as well as advertise them. You may also sell your games on this site and retain 80% profits from sales.
C- Can’t think of a good word that begins with “C”. Care to ask any questions? contact (at) roencia.com
* The official license agreement is below:
1. A license implies that the graphics may be used, altered, or incorporated into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational, and personal) that is created by YOU provided that work is not then sold or distributed as either a single image, layer or as part of any sample, or similar content or royalty-free product.
2. The graphics may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner and may not be used in or in conjunction with pornographic material.
3. You may not sell, sub-license, loan, give, or transfer any part of the graphics or a copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company unless that person or company is also a licensee of this product.
5. Restrictions on usage: Broadcast: The music licensed from this site may not be used for Broadcast at TV/Cinema/Radio. Only to be used for games or used in association with games, i.e. trailers, game web sites, internet game promotion. The intellectual property may not be licensed for reproduction on its own (e.g. music CD sales, art sites, etc) outside a game product or in a product that is not associated with games.
Including legal terms, graphics can be used per individual in their own project. Example: Making a game, freeware, demo, commercial game, teaching, sports, gifts, fun, etc… If you have a team of people working on the same game, they can use the graphics as well, but not beyond that. The graphics can be sold as incorporated into your own work and not sold separately as downloaded images from graphicsforgames.com.
For further clarification and explanations of licensing, email us at email@example.com
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Graphics for Games’s web site are provided “as is”. Graphics for Games makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Graphics for Games does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Graphics for Games’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Graphics for Games does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Graphics for Games may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Graphics for Games does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Graphics for Games has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Graphics for Games of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Graphics for Games’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.